We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moving to Floripa...

England
1 post
Save Topic
Moving to Floripa...

Hi,

Me, my husband and my son are planning to move to Floripa, very soon se Deus Ajudar! We have intentions of opening a Pousada. What would be the best place to live(nice beach ) and some lifestyle,e restaurants, shops, etc..

We like not too quite and not too busy.

Does anyones knows about building in Floripa, it is expensive? Most of the work my husband can do it (apart from electrian)

Any ideas or suggestions are very appreciated.

niteroi - rio de...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Moving to Floripa...

first of all, never call God when dealing with material things HE is more interested in our soul and heart.

Real state in Brazil in hot by know and without a deep search you have the risk of paying more than the real property value.

Santa Catarina state has a lot of small cities and beaches tough I'd suggest you for rent a place here for 3/6 months in order to visit those areas, check the properties and interview with owners of pousadas.

Floripa is 'the top' but probably good opportunities are still in the market in the south part of the island. North is rich and already sold.

Don't forget a good lawyer and a detailed check for documentation and government certificates.

Good luck!!

2. Re: Moving to Floripa...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 07, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Florianopolis