We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fishing in Natal or Recife?

Which Natal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kirkland, WA
Level Contributor
257 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Fishing in Natal or Recife?

My buddy and I are in Natal right now and head to Recife in a week. We would love to do some fishing while here and are trying to figure out which place would be best, what type and who to contact.

Our first choice of fishing would be to do some fly fishing either in fresh water or possibly lagoon fishing but if there is great deep sea fishing we are open to this.

Any help on this would greatly appreciated!

San Diego...
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Fishing in Natal or Recife?

Hey there I was in Natal last week and was also interested in deep sea fishing. Unfortunate there are no organized sport fishing fleets in natal,you should try talking to any local fisherman on the beach in the southend of Ponta Negra maybe they would be willing to take you out for a few hours.

enjoy your stay

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Fishing in Natal or Recife?

I got a response from BigGameNatal...email info@biggamenatal.com. I'm not sure what they are catching this time of year. We haven't committed due to cost...hoping to find a few others to share the charter. R$1600+ for an 8 hr trip. We will likely go July 2nd. No matches that day. Catch me at carlislewade@gmail.com if you're interested in going! Cheers. Go USA!!

3. Re: Fishing in Natal or Recife?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 23, 2015