We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Natal to Recife and back on the 26th

Charlottesville...
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Natal to Recife and back on the 26th

Trying to find travel partners from Natal to Recife on the 26th. We are open to the bus but believe that if we join up with a few others a car service may be more comfortable. Hit us up at either carlislewade@gmail.com or on What's App.... MOB Mom

Cheers, Carlisle

Mentioned in this post
Natal
Natal
State of Rio Grande do Norte
Recife
Recife
State of Pernambuco
San Francisco...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Natal to Recife and back on the 26th

I need to get from Recife (Olinda) to Natal and then on to Fortaleza. Anyone up and around let me know?

email - dino1999_us@yahoo.com

Edited: 1:33 am, June 18, 2014
Mentioned in this post
Recife
Recife
State of Pernambuco
Olinda
Olinda
State of Pernambuco
Natal
Natal
Fortaleza
Fortaleza
State of Ceara
Alexandria, Virginia
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Natal to Recife and back on the 26th

Hello.

I'll already be in Recife but am looking for a ride to Natal sometime after the USA/GER match on the 26th (i'm catching a 3:15am flight out of Natal). If you figure something out & have room for one more in car on way back, I'd be interested. Would surely be more comfortable than bus.

Thanks!

Michael

Mentioned in this post
Recife
Recife
State of Pernambuco
Natal
Natal
3. Re: Natal to Recife and back on the 26th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 20, 2015