We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice please

UK
1 post
Save Topic
Advice please

Hi!

I'm going with a friend to this hotel in March and wondered what the temperatures will be like? Is it still hot on an evening or will we need jackets?

Regarding trips is it best to book with Thomson or an independent company and if so does anyone have any contact details?

Is it safe for two girls to go out exploring on a night (in a taxi obviously)

One last one, is it best to take travellers cheques or an ATM/credit card?

Any other hints/tips would be appreciated!

Vila Franca de Xira
Level Contributor
3 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advice please

Hi there. I stayed in Tibau do Sul - Pipa in December and you don't need nothing warm @ all!! In March it will be probably the same. Pipa and Tibau are very safe and wonderful places. Me and my girlfried used public bus @ night, and never spend money on taxi.

ATM are very common, and i used it often in Natal and Pipa.

Natal is a city of 800.000, so you need to have another kind of measures. I've been there for just one day, but it's very peaceful. It's like walking in some european city...

2. Re: Advice please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, September 20, 2009