We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in Brazil

london
4 posts
Save Topic
Honeymoon in Brazil

I am planning a honeymoon in brazil for 11 days towards the end of april. so far i have planned 4 days in rio, 4 days in salvadore. then returning to rio. this leaves me 3 days spare, i want to do something within driving distance of rio for the remainder of the trip . my partner and i are both young and enjoy partying as well as beaches and culture. any suggestions ???

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
251 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon in Brazil

Hey honeymoonharvey,

congratulations.

some places to start are by looking through some of the recent discussions. Look for posts by Elchevere and Dj who ach gave some good advice and info about nightlife and partying in Rio. i think the post was titled "going to rio alone" or something. there was another one a few weeks ago too. that should help get you started.

mg

California
Level Contributor
299 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon in Brazil

Angra dos Reis would be an awesome trip if your up for it. It's a 3 hour drive and then a boat ride to a ton of islands. I originally had it planned, I opted out because of the long flights that we just had and were about to have. I've heard nothing but great things though. Check out grayline.com for tours. They are great. Happy Honeymoon.

Sao Paulo,Brazil
Level Contributor
1,920 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon in Brazil

Buzios for beaches and restaurants, 100 miles north of Rio.

Petropolis and Teresopolis if you prefer the mountain.

4. Re: Honeymoon in Brazil

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:02 am, April 10, 2007
london
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Honeymoon in Brazil

Thanks for that. I am planning on staying in La Suite for 4 days or possible Relais Solar. does anyone know these ?

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
683 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Honeymoon in Brazil

I would suggest Buzios as it has more to do at night. Angra dos Reis does not have much nightlife.

7. Re: Honeymoon in Brazil

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, August 20, 2009