We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RIO DE JANERIO >>HELP n mexico playa del carmen

Which Rio de Janeiro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
australia
3 posts
Save Topic
RIO DE JANERIO >>HELP n mexico playa del carmen

i am staying at florida hotel in flaming from the 16 feb till 20th feb can some1 suggest any good restuarants and bars. i have read that the beach in flaming is polluted and that you cant not swim there. i am aslo going to the carnival, is there going to be any difficulty getting a taxi to go to ipanema and copacabana?

i would like to extend my stay in rio are there any good hotels in between copa and ipanema, for 120 us dollars?

i was told to go to salvador instead of rio carnival. can anyone also recommend any hotels ranging for 120 us dollars?

can anyone please email me kristina200321@hotmail.com

i am going to playa del carmen on the 5 till the 8 of feb. my travel agent booked a hotel called la paz, i have read bad things about it. i had a look at playa tortuga and also read that noise around the hotel is loud.

does any one recommend playa maya or the acanto suite(i thinks thats what it is called)

pls my travel agent is hopeless :( :(

DJ
Princeton, New...
Level Contributor
3,479 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: RIO DE JANERIO >>HELP n mexico playa del carmen

Try the Oceano Copacabana, nice location, around 100 USD, clean, comfortable.

NYC
Level Contributor
3,422 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: RIO DE JANERIO >>HELP n mexico playa del carmen

For Playa del Carmen look into Shangri-la Caribe. My co-worker stayed there for her Hooneyoon earlier this year and raved about it for months. She did all her research on it via this site.

NYC
Level Contributor
3,422 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: RIO DE JANERIO >>HELP n mexico playa del carmen

..well I guess that would be last year now. 2006

4. Re: RIO DE JANERIO >>HELP n mexico playa del carmen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:22 pm, January 16, 2007
5. Re: RIO DE JANERIO >>HELP n mexico playa del carmen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, August 24, 2009