We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

11th Oct - 60 min heli flight - anyone got plans to do it ?

Seville, Spain
Level Contributor
37 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
11th Oct - 60 min heli flight - anyone got plans to do it ?

Hi

I've made a reservation with the Helisul helicopter tour operators (http://www.helisight.com.br) to do their 60 minute flight on the morning of October 11th.

I'm travelling alone, but the flight only operates with a minimum of 3 passengers, so I may have to wait for others, pay for the empty seats (which I really can't afford), or choose an alternative tour.

I'm posting this message just in case anyone else is planning on doing the same helicopter flight which could mean that we combined our reservations in order to be sure of being able to do the tour. The 60 min flight costs R$875. I could maybe do it on the 10th instead, if that fitted better with anyone.

Post a reply here if you think we might be able to combine reservations, and we can get in touch to work out how best to co-ordinate things etc.

Cheers

Simon

Canada
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 11th Oct - 60 min heli flight - anyone got plans to do it ?

Simon,

We (couple) were in Rio and did a helicopter flight as well. We booked with www.therealrio.com and they set us up with another couple to share the costs.

Try and talk to scott@therealrio.com (Scott) he sorted us out, and he will also explain some things that you may or may not be aware of.

The city is amazing from the ground, but even better from the air.

Steve.

2. Re: 11th Oct - 60 min heli flight - anyone got plans to do it ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, August 24, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Rio de Janeiro