We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carnival tickets: delivery or pickup

Which Rio de Janeiro hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
Level Contributor
69 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Carnival tickets: delivery or pickup

I already have tickets from rio-carnival that seem to be a problem with several previous carnival goers. Can't change it now. So basically we are arriving by cruise ship and have to decide if to get them to deliver which would prevent us from leaving the ship until whenever the courier arrives OR take a taxi to their downtown office and pick them up. I am leaning towards the latter, what advice can I get?

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
10 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Carnival tickets: delivery or pickup

Thank you Mr Destination Expert, you certainly deserve your title, you have taken a great weight of my mind, I am really looking forward to this now. It is certainly a holiday of a life time for me and I can't wait. I hope if anybody is ever in need of info about England I can be equally helpful. Thanks again.

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Level Contributor
6,563 posts
1,246 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Carnival tickets: delivery or pickup

Here are some other options of official agents that can help you to purchase your Parade tickets:

Marcio: marcio@curumim.tur.br

Marcelo Zahar: riocarnivalparadetickets.blogspot.com.br/

13. Re: Carnival tickets: delivery or pickup

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 17, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Rio de Janeiro