On an impulse I booked a trip to Brazil for three weeks in April 2013. The date is getting closer and closer and I am nowhere near in deciding what I want to do. I have had great success in the past by fellow travellers on tripadvisor and am confident I will get the best suggestions on here. We are Travelling on the 14th of April and coming back on the 4th of May. I wanted to incorporate Argentina in this trip too.
We fly into and out of Rio. I really need assistance on
• The ‘must do’s’ in Brazil.
• How long I should stay at each place
• Is it safe to hire a car and drive there?
• The best places to stay?
• How do I get to Argentina from Brazil (preferably to save time I would like to fly, so any flight operator details would be appreciated)
• Best things to do in Argentina?
• Obviously I want to see the Iguazu Falls, how many days would you recommend staying there?
• Is it better to get a flight from Rio to Iguazu and then a bus to Buenos Aires? Or a flight?
As you guys can tell, I am in a major panic and really don’t know where to start, I want to plan an itinerary, so then I can look at hotels and divide my time there. I am so excited, but overwhelmed.
Any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance.