We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advise family reunion in Paraty: where to stay?

Netherlands
Level Contributor
11 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Advise family reunion in Paraty: where to stay?

We have a familyreunion in Paraty, starting the 20th of April 2013.

Has anyone good recommodation where we could stay?

We, 5 people, will spend more or less 2 weeks together and the only thing that is organised are our plane tickets to Rio.

We would be very gratefull with your advise.

Sao Paulo, SP
Level Contributor
592 posts
331 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advise family reunion in Paraty: where to stay?

I like Pousada Pardieiro and have stayed thre many times. You can look for my review for TA.

It is located right in the middle of town with a walking distance to eerywhere, including the harbor where the tours for the Bay start.

Although it is not perfect it still has many pros.

Netherlands
Level Contributor
11 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Advise family reunion in Paraty: where to stay?

O.k. Thank you. Maybe it is a bit long to stay there for 2 weeks. It is somethimes difiecult to decide for 5 people what is the best to do.

Ciao and good luck.

Sao Paulo, SP
Level Contributor
592 posts
331 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Advise family reunion in Paraty: where to stay?

I guess if you plan to stay two weeks, you would be able to negotiate a better rate...Paraty had no appartments or houses for rent for a short period in the historic center.

I guess you would have to stay a bit far for that...Maybe Marina Porto Paraty could have some appartments...but it would not be downtown and you would need a car to go to the historic center.

Philadelphia...
Destination Expert
for Rio de Janeiro
Level Contributor
20,494 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Advise family reunion in Paraty: where to stay?

Hostels and B&B's in Paraty:

http://bit.ly/VZ3tj8

5. Re: Advise family reunion in Paraty: where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 23, 2014