We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pousada Vivenda

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
81 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Pousada Vivenda

I have seen such great reviews for this place and have tried on 4 separate occasions to email a booking enquiry. I realize that it is small and may be booked for my travel dates 13 December-16 December but I am reluctant to try other accommodations without an acknowledgment. Can anyone provide an email address in case the one I have tried is wrong? Many thanks in advance.

Paraty, RJ
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Pousada Vivenda

Hello Bill,

we're very sorry if you've been unable to contact us.Had we received your e-mail we'd have replied immediately.

Our direct e-mail is www.jonshells@hotmail .com Please send us your

dates and we'll see what availability we have if you haven't already booked elsewhere,thank you.

Best wishes, John.

Paraty, RJ
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Pousada Vivenda

Hello Bill,

we're very sorry if you've been unable to contact us.Had we received your e-mail we'd have replied immediately.

Our direct e-mail is www.jonshells@hotmail .com Please send us your

dates and we'll see what availability we have if you haven't already booked elsewhere,thank you.

Best wishes, John.

Salvador, BA
Level Contributor
8,202 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Pousada Vivenda

www.jonshells@hotmail .com is NOT an email address, NOR a website. It seems a shame that someone in a sector in which these "details" might be critical to profitability remains so untutored in the ways of modern business and VERY basic technology.

Edited: 9:28 am, November 14, 2010
Paraty, RJ
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Pousada Vivenda

We understand how dissappointed you must be in not having been able to contact us - we did forward you a reply.However our website IS www.vivendaparaty.com and our e-mail address IS www.jonshells@hotmail.com To contact us from the web you simply need to go to our homepage,click on E-MAIL and send your message via OUTLOOK EXPRESS.It's simple and very straightforward and has never been a problem for anyone making enquiries.

Edited: 1:52 pm, November 16, 2010
5. Re: Pousada Vivenda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, May 16, 2011