We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Children in Buzios

Santiago, Chile
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Children in Buzios

We want to travel to Buzios for a week in May with a 1 and 5 year old. Please give us a good recommendation of where to stay! I have read so many reviews I am a bit overwhelmed.

Thank you.

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Level Contributor
6,563 posts
1,245 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Children in Buzios

My opinion;

Best hotel / resort for Family with children at unbeateble location: Atlantico Buzios Hotel.

Not cheap.

buzios
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Children in Buzios

Close to Atlantico (which is certainly not cheap) is Pousada Saint Germain... just two short blocks away. When I stayed there a year ago they had a small apartment with a kitchen and living room so having kids would not be so expensive as you could economize on a meal now and then. The pousada is not a "resort" but it did have a nice pool with a shallow part that looked great for kids, nice gardens and a very good central location. One of the owners is an expat american, so the communication issue we found in many places simply did not exist due to our not speaking portuguese and many other places claiming to speak english but not being able to communicate with me in english...

3. Re: Children in Buzios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, June 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Armacao dos Buzios