We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rent a car in Angra Dos Reis

Which Angra Dos Reis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Santiago, Region...
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Rent a car in Angra Dos Reis

Hello,

I need help renting a car in Agra dos Reis. We are leaving Ilha Grande and then driving to Valença, RJ. I do not want to take a bus.

Thanks!!

Sao Paulo, SP
Level Contributor
575 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rent a car in Angra Dos Reis

Localiza has an agency in Angra dos Reis:

Estrada das Marinas 91

tel:.(024) 3365 2455

Santiago, Region...
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rent a car in Angra Dos Reis

Great, thanks!

Sao Paulo, SP
Level Contributor
575 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rent a car in Angra Dos Reis

Tell us how it worked out. It is always good to know how it went, for trying to better help other tourists in the futur!

Santiago, Region...
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rent a car in Angra Dos Reis

The website was pretty easy to work through and the car is reserved. I'm picking it up in Angra and then dropping it off in Copacabana. I'll be there in a few weeks and I'll write back then how everything went.

Sao Paulo, SP
Level Contributor
575 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rent a car in Angra Dos Reis

Great news!

Santiago, Region...
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rent a car in Angra Dos Reis

The agency was easy enough to work with - the car was ready to go and the paperwork was simple. The BIG problem was that I had reserved a GPS on the website and the agency in Angra didn't have that available. Their advice was for me to go to the agency in Rio to pick one up. That, however, never happened as I never found the agency in Rio (because I didn't have a GPS). I would try to confirm with the agency in Angra that they have a GPS before you travel.

7. Re: Rent a car in Angra Dos Reis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, May 22, 2014