I am thrilled to be throwing Foz do Iguacu into my itinerary during world cup, I have about two weeks between games in Recife and heading to Rio for the final, we will be getting there by bus from Florianopolis, and have a few of the usual questions:
1. How much time here? The other time in the 2 weeks will be split with Florianopolis.
2. How would you rate the overnight bus to Foz and how long does it take? We are on a tight budget, but can splurge when needed.
3. The falls obviously, any other recommended activity?
4. Good hostel to stay in? 4 guys from mid twenties to mid thirties, 3/4 of us speak Spanish, well traveled.
5. Crossing into Argentina for a day? Recommended or not? How has everyone done with the Visa situation for Americans?
6. And how about Paraguay? I haven't really read anything about doing a day trip to there.
7. Other advice or need to knows?
This is the very beginning of this portion of the trip, and while I know I can Google this and go to the book store tripadvisor has ALWAYS been a better and more up to date source for every country I have been to. Thanks as always to anyone who replies!