We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi fares for my options at the Falls.

Vienna, Virginia
Level Contributor
291 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi fares for my options at the Falls.

Hi:

I have a booked a hotel in Foz do Iguaçu for one night and our plan is to check-out, see the falls on the Brazilian side and head over to our hotel in Puerto Iguazu. Since it's me, my wife and a 7-yr old kid, and with lots of luggage, buses is not an option. We have the following three options and would like to know the taxi fares for option 1 and option 2.

Option 1:

- Check out and leave luggage at hotel in Foz do Iguaçu. Catch a taxi to the Falls (Brazilian side only)

- Catch a taxi back to the hotel and pick up the luggage.

- Catch the same taxi or a different one to take us to Puerto Iguazu.

Option 2:

- Check out from hotel in Foz do Iguaçu. Catch a taxi and take luggage to the Falls (Brazilian side only).

- Continue with the same taxi to take us to Puerto Iguazu.

Option 3:

- Ask hotel to arrange Option 2. The hotel is quoting us BR$ 100 to go to the Falls and another BR$ 100 to go to Puerto Iguazu for a total of BR$ 200.

Please let me know the recent taxi fares.

Thanks,

D

Vienna, Virginia
Level Contributor
291 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi fares for my options at the Falls.

Can anyone answer?

Curitiba, PR
Level Contributor
109 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi fares for my options at the Falls.

Hello Dukkar,

Check it the site http://www.tarifadetaxi.com/foz-do-iguacu to have an estimate price for the taxi fares.

The price does not include the flag drop, wait time or any additional fees.

Regards.

Edited: 5:46 pm, May 24, 2013
Foz do Iguacu, PR
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi fares for my options at the Falls.

R$200 should be with english speak tour guide with own transport.

Taxi will be cheapper , but you have to trust it ,they can´t drive you inside of the Park .

4. Re: Taxi fares for my options at the Falls.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 26, 2014