I have a booked a hotel in Foz do Iguaçu for one night and our plan is to check-out, see the falls on the Brazilian side and head over to our hotel in Puerto Iguazu. Since it's me, my wife and a 7-yr old kid, and with lots of luggage, buses is not an option. We have the following three options and would like to know the taxi fares for option 1 and option 2.
- Check out and leave luggage at hotel in Foz do Iguaçu. Catch a taxi to the Falls (Brazilian side only)
- Catch a taxi back to the hotel and pick up the luggage.
- Catch the same taxi or a different one to take us to Puerto Iguazu.
- Check out from hotel in Foz do Iguaçu. Catch a taxi and take luggage to the Falls (Brazilian side only).
- Continue with the same taxi to take us to Puerto Iguazu.
- Ask hotel to arrange Option 2. The hotel is quoting us BR$ 100 to go to the Falls and another BR$ 100 to go to Puerto Iguazu for a total of BR$ 200.
Please let me know the recent taxi fares.