We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where can you find the best deals on Falls tours/ transport?

Nashville, Tennessee
7 posts
Save Topic
Where can you find the best deals on Falls tours/ transport?

My friend and I will be in Iguacu Falls for two nights, one full day next week!

We want to explore both sides of the falls, starting on the Brazilian side. Any advice on where to get best deals on transportation, tour (if this is needed), boat tours, etc?

We don't want to pay too by booking ahead of time. Can you find good deals on the spot?? Thanks much!

Boa Vista
13 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Where can you find the best deals on Falls tours/ transport?

"Best deals on transportation" is the public bus. There is a bus on either side (Argentina and Brazil) that goes from the town to the park. There is another that goes from Foz to Puerto. Or take a taxi. No tour really needed to see the park or bird park. Boats under the falls can be booked on arrival.

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
455 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where can you find the best deals on Falls tours/ transport?

The Brazilian side can be covered in about 2 hours. The Argentinian side deserves more time, typically about 2 days for leisurely stroll.

I suggest you stay in the Argentinian side. I am not aware of a bus that goes from the Argentinian falls to the Brazilian falls directly. There are buses from Puerto Iguazu to Argentinian side of the falls, Puerto Iguazu to Foz, and finally from Foz to Brazilian side of the falls. If you plan your itinerary carefully, you should be able to use the cheap public transportation for all you needs.

Nashville, Tennessee
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Where can you find the best deals on Falls tours/ transport?

Perfect! Thank you for the information.

4. Re: Where can you find the best deals on Falls tours/ transport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, April 17, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Foz do Iguacu