We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Three Frontiers

Which Foz do Iguacu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oakland, California
Level Contributor
262 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Three Frontiers

I'm a yokel tourist and am a sucker for stuff like seeing the 3 countries at once. I know there is somewhere that you can see the 3 markers. Is it in Paraguay once you cross the bridge? I've read all of the articles about crime there. Is it best to take the "tour" from the hotel (which I assume is just a ride over the bridge)?

Sao Paulo,Brazil
Level Contributor
1,905 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Three Frontiers

I wouldn't know about Paraguay, but at Puerto Iguazu (argentinian side) you can.

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
11,389 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Three Frontiers

If you want to go to Paraguay then be sure that you have a visa.Never go there without a visa.

I have crossed over from Argentina with the bus and it's quite easy,

There isn't much to see at the border except a bunch of electronic stores and it's not very special.

If you want then take an organized tour to see the Dam.

Sao Paulo,Brazil
Level Contributor
1,905 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Three Frontiers

If you are not interested in buying cheap and sometimes fake stuff you don't have much to do in Paraguay.

4. Re: Three Frontiers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, September 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Foz do Iguacu