We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sheraton - Can't find it to book

DMB
Southern CA
Level Contributor
110 posts
7 reviews
Sheraton - Can't find it to book

Under Sheraton, they have no hotel listed in Iguassu. I'm in California. How do I book a room here? I'm not doing a tour; just want to book a la carte. Has it changed names or owners? Thanks

4 replies to this topic
Philadelphia...
Destination Expert
for Rio de Janeiro
Level Contributor
25,583 posts
26 reviews
1. Re: Sheraton - Can't find it to book

It's now called "Melia Iguazu Resort & Spa":

http://bit.ly/2ngCuUo

Philadelphia...
Destination Expert
for Rio de Janeiro
Level Contributor
25,583 posts
26 reviews
2. Re: Sheraton - Can't find it to book

The Meliá Iguazú is located within Argentina's Iguazú National Park near Iguazú Falls.

http://bit.ly/2AoEM97

Philadelphia...
Destination Expert
for Rio de Janeiro
Level Contributor
25,583 posts
26 reviews
3. Re: Sheraton - Can't find it to book

The old Sheraton on the Argentine side of the falls was looking a bit tatty when I was there several years ago, so unless the Meliá Iguazú Resort & Spa has done major upgrades on the hotel, you may want to consider booking a room at the beautiful Belmond Hotel das Cataratas, which is in the best location on the Brazil side of the falls—right in the National Park.

http://bit.ly/2akOBqJ

M W
Foz do Iguacu, PR
Destination Expert
for Foz do Iguacu
Level Contributor
6,632 posts
86 reviews
4. Re: Sheraton - Can't find it to book

Up date on Melia:

Thank you very much for contacting us!

In order to offer a unique experience to our guests, we are planning a full refurbishment of our Meliá Iguazú. We will make improvements of all hotel areas.

As per 1st February, 2018 our hotel will undergo an extensive refurbishment works that will be limiting drastically our room and public areas capacity. As of February 1st, 2018 we will start refurbishing rooms, restaurants, bars, outdoor pools, Kids´ Club, etc.

Nowadays we are working on the calendar to define the amount of rooms that will be blocked in every step of this process and because of this, unfortunately we will not be able to confirm any transient or group booking for stays from February 1st, 2018 until October 31st, 2018.

We know we have a big challenge ahead. However, this is a process we have to go through in order to reach our goal of offering the best service and infrastructure for our guests to make their stay unforgettable.

We appreciate your understanding and support during this period and we apologize for any inconvenience they may cause to you or your clients.

Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time in case you have any doubt or need any further information.

Kind regards,

Cristina Astelli

Jefe de Reservas

Meliá Iguazu

Parque Nacional Iguazu.

Puerto Iguazu 3370 Misiones. Argentina

D 54 3757 491 807

MELIA.COM

Reply to: Sheraton - Can't find it to book
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted