We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to find good personal guides for small group both sides

Melbourne
Level Contributor
15 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
how to find good personal guides for small group both sides

Hi, we are a group of 4 older Australians who hope to fly from Rio to Brazil side of falls in June 18. We plan to take a GOL flight arriving early morning - 9ish - and fly back around 7.30pm.

We need a guide to pick us up from the airport, take us to the Argentinian side, do the essential activities, then take us back to the Brazil side, and finally take us back to the airport for our 7.30 flight. Any suggestions would be welcome.

1 reply
M W
Foz do Iguacu, PR
Destination Expert
for Foz do Iguacu
Level Contributor
6,463 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how to find good personal guides for small group both sides

Private transportation is expensive in having just taking you and waiting for you. Finding an English speaking tour person will cost about $500 U$D a day.

You have an aggressive schedule for both sides. It will take a minimum of 3 hours on the BR side and 4-5 hours on the AR side. The unknown factor is any traffic and lines into and out of AR customs and immigration's.

I know a couple guides and I will check with them. June is a little ways from now but I will check and get an email or 2. June is Winter here.

Will you have luggage?

Reply to: how to find good personal guides for small group both sides
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted