We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone done the CELIN Portuguese for foreigners course?

Italy
2 posts
Save Topic
Has anyone done the CELIN Portuguese for foreigners course?

What did you think of it? What level did you do? How were the materials? Any comments would be appreciated before I decide to enrol. Thanks!

Brazil
Destination Expert
for Curitiba, New York City
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone done the CELIN Portuguese for foreigners course?

kirky1,

I studied at Celin following a French course and I found it very good - competent teachers, appropriate facilities and harmonic environment with a fair price. This centre belongs to the UFPR (Federal University of PR) which is a synonym of quality.

To get further info about the Portuguese for foreigners course you can get in touch with them directly, in English or Italian:

phone: 00 55 41 3363 3354

e-mail: acordoseconvenios_celin@ufpr.br

Boa sorte!

2. Re: Has anyone done the CELIN Portuguese for foreigners course?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, October 06, 2012