We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pantanal and Bonito

Mexico City, Mexico
Level Contributor
2 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Pantanal and Bonito

I am thinking of taking the family to the pantanal (Campo Grande) and Bonito in July. We would have about 2 weeks to spend, including an adventure excursion in the pantalal and maybe a fishing excursion. I will be travelling with 2 kids - 8 and 10 years old. We will have a car.

How many days should we stay in Bonito, to enjoy the nearby excursions?

Any recommendations for 3 or 4 day camping excursions in the region of Campo Grande?

Will it possibly be too cold to do much snorkeling or scuba in Bonito in July?

Any tips?

London
Level Contributor
84 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pantanal and Bonito

I haven't visited Campo Grande or Bonito, but I have been to the northern part of the Pantanal. I stayed at Pousada Rio Mutum - which I really recommend (I have reviewed it on here). Their English speaking guide Zeine would be wonderful with kids. It wouldn't be as adventurous as camping, but certainly more comfortable.

2. Re: Pantanal and Bonito

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:42 pm, June 19, 2013