We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drive from Brasilia to Cuiaba

Which Brasilia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Drive from Brasilia to Cuiaba

My friends and I are driving from Brasilia to Cuiba to watch a world cup game. I was wondering if anybody here has any experience taking either of the two possible routes. Any general advice about driving a rental car in Brazil is also welcomed, thanks.

Brasilia, DF
Level Contributor
1,026 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Drive from Brasilia to Cuiaba

Someone with your same goal, I guess:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i13435-k37039…

( thread # 8365, page 837)

22. Re: Drive from Brasilia to Cuiaba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:56 pm, June 01, 2014
23. Re: Drive from Brasilia to Cuiaba

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:56 pm, June 01, 2014
Los Angeles...
4 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: Drive from Brasilia to Cuiaba

Hola Mau,

como estas? Ya sabes como vas a viajar de brasilia a cuiaba? Tenes boletos para todos los juegos de colombia?

Los Angeles...
4 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: Drive from Brasilia to Cuiaba

Hola Mau,

como estas? Ya sabes como vas a viajar de brasilia a cuiaba? Tenes boletos para todos los juegos de colombia?

Bogota, Colombia
1 post
Save Reply
26. Re: Drive from Brasilia to Cuiaba

Hi Alexander, did you get the bus? I would love to take two seats if that is possible. Please let me know if you can make it,

Thanks!

Coombus09
1 post
Save Reply
27. Re: Drive from Brasilia to Cuiaba

Hi guys I'm in Brasilia at the moment and want to drive to cuiaba but we don't want to drive by ouselves as we were told that is not that safe.

Brasilia, DF
1 post
Save Reply
28. Re: Drive from Brasilia to Cuiaba

I reside in brasilia, and i am to watch match tomorrow also in curitiba, i missed my flight today and wondering if i can travel by road too. i searched for buses going to cuiaba but there is no available bus too. the only option left for me is same with your request, share your solution with me. thanks

Orlando, Florida
4 posts
Save Reply
29. Re: Drive from Brasilia to Cuiaba

Voy para cuiaba en carro tengo 2 puestos

En total serian 5 personas no suena muy comodo pero al menos podemos compartir gastos

Salgo el lunes 23 en la mañana

escribime a bliond77@hotmail.com

30. Re: Drive from Brasilia to Cuiaba

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 23, 2015