We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help w/ place to say June 12-16

Flushing, NY
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Help w/ place to say June 12-16

Hello. We're a mid 30s couple and will be in Brasilia June 12-16. I know it's very late but can anyone recommend a hotel or even a room for rent close to the center of town? I'm not sure which are the neighborhoods to look for or what is still available. My price range is $100 - $200 USD per night. Thank you.

Mentioned in this post
Brasilia
Brasilia
Federal District
Brasilia, DF
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Help w/ place to say June 12-16

@CaseStreet

The best places to stay in Brasília is in two specif parts of the city where are the hotels in Brasília, I mean SHN and SHS. ( They mean a kind of Northern and southern hospitality sector).

There are lots of hotels in this aerea. Some of them are better prices, Brasília is usually a expensive city.

You should send e-mail for all of them asking for prices and rooms avaible. This aereas are mencion are perfect to go to the stadium on foot and good to reach sightseen atractions, some on by foot, like Torre de Brasília, City Park (bigger than Central Park in NY) and there are two shopping centers around, not the fanciest in the city, but very good ones. Don´t worry you will find a place that fits to you.

Take a look at the hotels I mencioned here ( they are suposed to be cheaper because they are small ones in an aerea they can´t build high buildings by law ( something about the Unesco tittle of World Heritage, I guess.

Take a look at Brazilian forum here and you will get many helpful informations.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g303322-i4640-k7…

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g303322-i4640-Br…

Welcome to Brazil!

Mentioned in this post
Brazil
Brazil
South America
2. Re: Help w/ place to say June 12-16

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:35 am, April 26, 2014
3. Re: Help w/ place to say June 12-16

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, April 27, 2015