We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Estádio Nacional de Brasília

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
273 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Estádio Nacional de Brasília

I will be visiting Brasilia August 5-10 2013. Is there anyway to take a tour of the stadium, or are there any games going to be played there that week?

As far as I can tell, only the Confederations Cup is going to be played there before the World Cup, I assume to keep everything looking perfect and new.

Taverna Game Store
Game & Entertainment Centers
Fuga Escape Game
Room Escape Games
Carrera Kart
Game & Entertainment Centers
Brasília, Brazil
Level Contributor
71 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Estádio Nacional de Brasília

Hi there! On Aug 07 there is the game Flamengo x Portuguesa, and yes, it´s a very beautiful stadium, all new.

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
273 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Estádio Nacional de Brasília

Thanks so much Felipe, I don't know how I missed this. Now I'm off to find tickets!!!!

Brasília, Brazil
Level Contributor
71 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Estádio Nacional de Brasília

I just heard this game was transfered to Rio de Janeiro, but it´s not confirmed. You will have to wait until august to be sure. There is a game on august 4th, but you won´t be here.

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
273 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Estádio Nacional de Brasília

Que Pena! I'll keep my fingers crossed. What a dream to see a Serie A Brazilian team play.

Brasília, Brazil
Level Contributor
71 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Estádio Nacional de Brasília

Good news. They just confirmed the game in Brasilia, it´s official now.

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
273 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Estádio Nacional de Brasília

Good news indeed, but how the heck do I buy tickets? Can it be done online?

Brasília, Brazil
Level Contributor
71 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Estádio Nacional de Brasília

Yes. I will send you the link

Falkirk, United...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Estádio Nacional de Brasília

Hi guys, do you know if there is a bus running from the airport to the stadium? I cant seem to find a website that can provide me this information in English.

Brasília, Brazil
Level Contributor
71 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Estádio Nacional de Brasília

There is an executive bus leaving the airport every 15 or 30 min and going to the North Hotel Sector and get off at the Mercure Hotel. You can go walking to the stadium. It´s a 5min walking, pretty close.

10. Re: Estádio Nacional de Brasília

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 28, 2014