We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brasilia- Day Tours

Which Brasilia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Topic
Brasilia- Day Tours

I am planing to spend a day in Brasilia in January, and do a day tour of the City. I contacted 5 tavel agencies in the City, that suppose to organize some of them. No response at all. Anyone have any recomendation how to do it? Is there any agency at the airport that does any of those?

Thanks, obrigado.

Brasilia
Level Contributor
58 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brasilia- Day Tours

I don't know of any agency that does such service.

but getting around in brasilia is not difficult. Since you won't have so much time, you can find out some information about the main attractions and go around by taxi.

If you have information on any agency that does such service, you can give me the contact so I can call them directly and post any useful information.

we can also help giving suggestions on what to see in your free day

Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
1,070 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brasilia- Day Tours

I don't have the specifics, yet, but I've recently seen an open air double-decker bus making its way around Brasilia during the day. I'm sure it picks up near the TV Tower somewhere and does most of the architectural sights before returning you to where it picked up. I'll find the info and post it here so you'll be fully armed for ALL the great sights Brasilia has to offer.

3. Re: Brasilia- Day Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 24, 2010