We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iberostar Bahia, praia da forte.

Northumberland
Level Contributor
36 posts
145 reviews
Save Topic
Iberostar Bahia, praia da forte.

My wife and I are going to sample this hotel from, 5th Jan 07, for 2 weeks. After intensive research on the net this was the obvious choice taking into account all the glowing recommendations. My only reservation is that it is a fairly new hotel and the only pictures seen in the travel brochures are artists impressions. I'm worried that building work could spoil the relaxing holiday we both so desperatley need.

We have stayed in an Iberostar hotel in Cuba and it was fantastic, not a complaint by anyone we met.

Any replies most welcome.

Devon, England
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iberostar Bahia, praia da forte.

Hiya, we stayed at the Iberostar Bahia in October and it was fantastic (& very relaxing!). While we were there the third accomodation block was being finished off, but it did not affect our holiday at all, no noise or disruption. Initially it was all screened off, but during our second week the screens came down as part of the block and another swimming pool were opened. I expect that all the building work has been finished by now though. Check out this website, there are loads of photos of the hotel and grounds:-www.iberostarboard.com/boards/index.php

It really is a beautiful hotel in a beautiful unspoilt location, photos don't really do it justice - you will see what I mean when you get there!

If you have any other questions please feel free to email me at emma_hackett@hotmail.com

Hope you have a fabulous holiday!!

2. Re: Iberostar Bahia, praia da forte.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, August 24, 2009