We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels Praia Do Forte

London
Level Contributor
8,194 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels Praia Do Forte

Thinking of going Praia Do Forte later this year. Anybody opinion or experience of Porto Zarpa hotel or Vila Dos Corais hotel in Praia Do Forte. Any comments welcome.

HLR
Leicestershire...
Level Contributor
3 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels Praia Do Forte

I have just returned from Vila Dos Corais. It's a lovely hotel. The staff are great. The rooms are large and although not luxurious incredibly clean. It has a lovely pool, good breakfasts and some of the staff speak English. It's located close to all the restaurants and bars without being so close it's noisy. Can highly recommend it.

Let me know if you want any more information.

Nottingham
Level Contributor
11 posts
355 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels Praia Do Forte

I have just returned from the Porto Zarpa hotel. It was small and friendly and close by to all the amenities of the village. The hotel has a web site which you might want to check out - unless of course this is too late for you.

www.portozarpa.com

ENGLAND
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels Praia Do Forte

Going to porta zarpa hotel in 3 weeks do the rooms have safety deposit safe in the room, also are there any atm cash macines in praia do forte, and what is the best way to take money cash or cheques thanks.

HLR
Leicestershire...
Level Contributor
3 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels Praia Do Forte

FAO CALIS04:

Just to answer your question about ATMs there are two in Praia do Forte. One is HSBC and the other is a Brazilian Bank - I can't remember the name. We had no problem using either ATMs while we were there. Also everywhere in the resort takes visa and there are visa signs all over the place! If you have cash there are a few shops and the tourist office that we noticed had signs for money exchange.

Hope this helps.

ENGLAND
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels Praia Do Forte

Thanks for your answers to my questions you have been very helpfull.