We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Superclubs Breezes Brazil

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
218 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Superclubs Breezes Brazil

Hi, going in may 2008, wondered what drinks were included in the a/i? also is there a good link for the hotel. The breezes web page is limites as is first choice?

Thanks Pete

London
Level Contributor
181 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Superclubs Breezes Brazil

Being part of the Superclubs brands EVERYTHING is included - (See my and others reviews) This means Jack Daniels, Champagne, Branded Vodka etc- its 24 hours although bars are open from about 10am til about 3am, you can even to shots!!!!!

The food is also 24 hours and is amazing, lots of varied dishes, just dont expect hash browns with your breakfast because you will not be in England as many guests thought when we were there! We had an amazing time last year, were really looked after by First Choice on the Plane and in resort, I think they are the only operator in Brasil now. We also flew back and went to Rio as a seperate tour, although we wish we had done it while we were in Breezes as it cost us about £3000 to do it independantly after (Flying with BA!) Must say its been the best country I have visited and we are even considering returning again this year!

If you would like any information then you can message me directly and I would be happy to help!

Hope you have as much a good time as we did!

John

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
218 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Superclubs Breezes Brazil

Thanks John, sounds amazing. We went to a good resort in Panama last year, but a resort offering champage etc sounds great!

Cant Wait...got a brill price

cheers

pete

London
Level Contributor
81 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Superclubs Breezes Brazil

Does anyone know any info about the a la cartes, e.g. how many times you are allowed to visit them, Thank you.

London
Level Contributor
181 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Superclubs Breezes Brazil

You normally get three al a cartes a week, but can also go up to them on the night and see if there is any more room available! Having said that, the buffet really is as good as the other resturants so you will never go without!

aberdeen
Level Contributor
30 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Superclubs Breezes Brazil

if your thinking of doing rio its cheaper to book it your self there are budget airlines at salvador and its a lot cheaper than you will get at hotel

6. Re: Superclubs Breezes Brazil

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, September 23, 2009