We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rio, Iguassu Falls and Salvador trip

portsmouth
10 posts
Save Topic
Rio, Iguassu Falls and Salvador trip

Has anyone done this trip? I am going with First Choice in June 2008. Has anyone got any useful information or past experience?

London
Level Contributor
181 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rio, Iguassu Falls and Salvador trip

The Rio/Iguassu fall trip seams to be the highlight of everyones trip! If you are doing Iguassu then this should be booked in advance as is very expensive from resort, but if you are just doing Rio, then it worked out cheaper booking directly with the rep once you were there! Costa Do Sauipe is wonderful! Just remember you are going to a poor country, in their winter time! That said its normally very hot and sunny even if you do get a couple of hours rain a day! Enjoy, and if you need any specific infomation then always willing to help!

Essex
Level Contributor
98 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rio, Iguassu Falls and Salvador trip

Hi Maybud, I am looking at booking this trip at the moment for next year, but the prices aren't out yet, Can i ask what sort of cost it was? It does look great doesn't it and there are a few reviews on here.

portsmouth
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Rio, Iguassu Falls and Salvador trip

We are going with First Choice. Five days Rio and the Falls and then 9 days Salvador - about £1,400 each. I am going end of May will let you know what it is like

Watford,UK
Level Contributor
305 posts
203 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rio, Iguassu Falls and Salvador trip

We are doing this trip in July. I would really like to know what hotels First Choice are currently using for this. They will not tell me as they do not want hassle from customers saying they don't want this or that hotel. We just want to know so we can look at maps and guide books and plan our days. Any info greatly appreciated.

5. Re: Rio, Iguassu Falls and Salvador trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, September 24, 2009