We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather August/September

Which Costa Do Sauipe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
N Ireland
3 posts
Save Topic
Weather August/September

Hi,

I'm going to Brazil on the 25th August for 2 weeks. Has anyone been around that time and can advise me as to what the weather is like? I keep reading mixed reviews. Also we are staying in the Superclub Breezes hotel, what's it like? Is there plenty to do? We're a young couple.

Thanks

Carol

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,416 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather August/September

brasil as a country is about the size of the united states, thus it has many different temperent zones. it is also in the southern hemisphere, so it is winter there, which means there are places that can get really cold.

so, where are you going??????????

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
251 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather August/September

costa do sauipe isnt too far from here. i've never been to the Superclub hotel but can tell you i think about the weather. 25th August will be late winter/early spring, and as this is the Northeastern part of the country, and close to the equator, the temperature doesnt fluctuate as much as in the south. Also, i'm pretty sure this place is on the coast, not the interior (where it can get cooler at night). For this time of the year, during a sunny day, it may get to a high of 30, lows, at night, 22-24.

there could be some rain, but not as much as in June.

N Ireland
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather August/September

Hi,

Sorry, I didn't realise I hadn't put what part of Brazil I'm going to. I'm going to Costa do Saupie about 50 miles from Salvador. It's a tourist resort and I believe it is on the East Coast or North East Coast. I've read that the weather tends to reasonably hot all year round but it's the rain I'm concerned about. The odd day of rain won't bother me as long as it doesn't rain constantly, unfortunately it's one of those things we have no control over. Thanks to everyone for you replies.

London
Level Contributor
181 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather August/September

Costa Do Sauipe is right on the coconut coast and has some great weather, yes it rains quite a bit, but mainly on and off at night and the odd day, nothing to worry abt thou! It is right on the edge of the rainforest which is a must see, we had the most amazing time here and wish we were going back already! If you can manage it, a trip to Rio really makes this a holiday of a lifetime.

5. Re: Weather August/September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, September 07, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Costa Do Sauipe