We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amazon cruises - Iberostar

Which Manaus hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Schweiz
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Amazon cruises - Iberostar

We are planning to take the cruise with Iberostar, but aren't sure, if with so many people on board we still get some of this jungle feeling. Did anybody have some expirience with them already. Do you have any other suggestions? Should be luxury and adventures the same time. Txs.

Manaus
Level Contributor
311 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amazon cruises - Iberostar

Atleast 70 paxs going on board and if you are looking for adventure trip.

. Should find other agency.

Schweiz
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Amazon cruises - Iberostar

txs for the message. Did you do the cruise? What was is it alike? I got I main problem, my husband needs a soft bed to sleep in, otherwise nights will be horror. Any tips?

Manaus
Level Contributor
311 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Amazon cruises - Iberostar

I have been in several cruises,all tipes of tours in Amazon as i live here,know a little bit of the jungle.

IBERO STAR might have a special bed or service,did u contact them already???????????? How many nights are u gonna be in the cruise?????

Schweiz
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Amazon cruises - Iberostar

Hey, no I didn't contact them as I first wanted to find out about the big cruise ship, as my husband is really in favor with it. You're right mayby I should do so, to find out the capacity, the availability and the prices. So you would recommend them as good tour operators? Txs for your help.

5. Re: Amazon cruises - Iberostar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:22 am, June 29, 2010
6. Re: Amazon cruises - Iberostar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, October 14, 2010