We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour in the Amazon jungle ''Amazon Jungle Survivors tours.

Bremen
1 post
Save Topic
Tour in the Amazon jungle ''Amazon Jungle Survivors tours.

Hello all tourists, my name is willn, i am a german man, i have just arrived from a jungle tour with my family in the Amazon, and I would like to recommend the agency ''Amazon Jungle Survivor tours, I found them in the internet and booked the trip with them ,when I was in Manaus, the director of the company, a young man called

Juan, went to my hotel (Novotel) in the next day with his father, they were very careful with us and in our trip, and provided the best I think, we went to a 4 days jungle tours, doing jungle tracks, piranhas fishing, we went in the jungle at night, and saw the sun rising, the best was the swim with the ''botos'', a very beautiful view, to see my schildren swimming with the botos, in the last day, they brought us to a village called Presidente figueiredo, a village rounded for amazing waterfalls.

after we came back to manaus and they brought us to the airport, they became very good friends, they have really good prices, I recommend you to access to their page or write a mail to them, it is:

www.amazonjunglesurvivors.com

juancarlos@amazonjunglesurvivors.com

Salvador, BA
Level Contributor
8,202 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour in the Amazon jungle ''Amazon Jungle Survivors tours.

Once again...

there is a spam war among Amazon/Manaus tour companies on a lot of the Brazil travel forums, either slamming or praising one company or another. Signs to look for are a poster posting for the first time solely to praise or pan a certain company. Take any such advice with an entire salt shaker, not just 'a grain' of salt.

Rio
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tour in the Amazon jungle ''Amazon Jungle Survivors tours.

Dont believe in those posts fool of spamers in Manaus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Speamers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats not a way to do business!!!!

NY, NY
Level Contributor
40 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tour in the Amazon jungle ''Amazon Jungle Survivors tours.

Willn, what an incredible coincidence! A German woman named Sabine posted the EXACT same message!!

Spammer.

Belgium
Level Contributor
135 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tour in the Amazon jungle ''Amazon Jungle Survivors tours.

For real Amazon expeditions, go to Porto Velho and descend an afluent of the river Rio Madeira.

There it is possible to see wild animals and many birds because you go along some indians reservations and also the national reservation of Jaru. Only possible during the months june up to october due to the low watherlevel of the river. Then and only then it is possible to see animals and birds.

Look at the pictures of my webblog: www.bloggen.be/erico

I don't have any commission but in case of interest I will gave all details how to find the guides fishermen who do this trips.

Costs: depends of the number of participants (max. 6 persons). In case of only one couple: 35 Euro a day per person, all included. Engines, gasoil, guides, food and so on.

You will pay the guides only AFTER the trip so you don't risk a lot. Food, ice and gasoil you pay before starting. You will command the expedition, this means: you will order to make walks in the forest or to fish or to take pictures ...

Your group will never take together with other tourists.

5. Re: Tour in the Amazon jungle ''Amazon Jungle Survivors tours.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, September 22, 2009