We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry from Anacortes to Sidney

Ferry from Anacortes to Sidney

I am looking at the ferry schedule from Anacortes to Sidney and see that international trips are only once a day.. does anyone know when I would be able to make a reservation for August? At the present time it doesn't look to go past June, and I'm worried with only one trip a day, we may not get on without a reservation, so I would like to book as soon as it's available. Thank you very much!

4 replies to this topic
Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
7,640 posts
1. Re: Ferry from Anacortes to Sidney

Not sure when they'll publish the schedule, but it will probably be very similar to last year's, available here: www.wsdot.wa.gov/ferries/pdf/2017Summer.pdf

2. Re: Ferry from Anacortes to Sidney

Thank you!

San Juan Island...
Destination Expert
for San Juan Islands
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
8 reviews
3. Re: Ferry from Anacortes to Sidney

Don't worry about making a reservation that early. We often go to Sidney from here on SJI (it stops here and gets more passengers and cars) when the ferry is running (which is every month but Jan Feb & March) and usually make reservations about a week in advance and have never had a problem....but we've never gone on a major holiday like Canada Day so those rare dates may make some difference.

4. Re: Ferry from Anacortes to Sidney

Thank you! I wasn't sure how crazy it got in the summer time.

Reply to: Ferry from Anacortes to Sidney
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted