We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

walking paths or sidewalks around the Hyatt?

Which Arlington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
winnipeg
Level Contributor
142 posts
Save Topic
walking paths or sidewalks around the Hyatt?

I will be staying at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City, for a conference. Instead of using the hotel gym, I was thinking of doing some brisk walking or cycling (bikesharing?) for the exercise portion of my day.

Is that feasible around this hotel? Are there some nice trails,parks, or even residential streets that would be safe and pleasant for such walks?

Springfield, VA
Level Contributor
1,347 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: walking paths or sidewalks around the Hyatt?

While staying in Crystal City, you are close to the Mount Vernon and Four Mile Run bike trails. Capitol Bikeshare has a location in Crystal City. There are links to all at the following page:

carfreediet.com/pages/…bike

2. Re: walking paths or sidewalks around the Hyatt?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 31, 2014