We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle service

2 posts
Save Topic
Shuttle service

Is there shuttle service to metro stop from Hampton Inn and Suites Mount Vernon / Belfoir location ?

ALEXANDRIA va
Level Contributor
759 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shuttle service

The TA system keeps noting that no one has answered this duplicate post and urging me as a DE to please help so I'm reposting this answer.

Sorry it took a while, but this hotel is NOT in the City of Alexandria, but instead in Fairfax County so I was waiting for one of the Fairfax county members or a military member who might have used it to answer. Since no one did and since the Hampton hotels always seem to confuse TA posters who write a review of the wrong Hampton hotel because of the confusion between all of them giving the post office address of Alexandria even though only one is in the city, I called the hotel directly this morning..

Unlike the Hampton hotel on Leesburg pike in Fairfax county, this hotel said on the phone that they do have a shuttle but it only runs Monday thru Friday from 9 am to 4pm to Ft Belvoir and the Huntington metro. I have no idea if it's just one van that loops around or if it has a schedule or how convenient it is. I have a speech impediment from my cancer surgery and the receptionist had difficulty understanding me so I'd recommend you call them directly tor more details to see if the shuttle works for you.

Make time to see Old Town while you are here and enjoy your visit.

Charm

2. Re: Shuttle service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, October 04, 2012