We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel on Football game day

Dallas
Level Contributor
24 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Travel on Football game day

We are staying at the SpringHill Suites South location next Saturday and attending the Kansas State-UT game. A couple of logistical questions:

A) I want to avoid parking on campus. I checked with the hotel, but their shuttle won't take us to campus. Is a taxi the way to go? Instead of going direct to our daughters dorm or the stadium, we'll probably meet her at her sorority house on Nueces Street.

B) When coming in from Dallas I want to avoid the I35 traffic so am planning on getting on the 130 tollway. The hotel is on I35 just south of Ben White. Where should I leave the tollway?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Pearland, Texas
Level Contributor
2,217 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel on Football game day

A cab would be fine.

Exit the toll way on 71 towards the airport. It's called Bastrop Highway out there and becomes Ben White after 71 crosses 183 heading west.

2. Re: Travel on Football game day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 17, 2014