We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nightlife

ny
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Topic
nightlife

Hi There

I am coming to Austin in a few weeks for a bachelorette party.. We plan on going to 6th street bars on Saturday night, and I was hoping for some suggestions on the better bars. DInner is at LaCondesa before so hopefully something nearby so we can barhop throughout the night.

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
4,473 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nightlife

I'm not sure what your parameters for "better" may be, but I think the better bars are in the Warehouse District and on West 6th. Lots of people also really like the scene on Rainey Street. From La Condesa, you'll be very close to the Warehouse District and West 6th - just walk up Guadalupe. Take a cab if you want to go to Rainey Street.

2. Re: nightlife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 12, 2014