We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to cowboys game in december, few questions

Which Arlington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bellingham...
Level Contributor
152 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Going to cowboys game in december, few questions

hi, me and my gf are huge packer fans, im taking her to an away game for her b-day in december. heres my questions. we will be arriving on saturday late morning, and after check in we plan to do a stadium tour, but after that what should we do on a saturday night? i would like to experience what texas is all about. i was thinking going to the stockyards in ft worth, but if there is other things we could do, im open to suggestions and secondly will we be safe in packer gear at the game? thanks

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
100 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going to cowboys game in december, few questions

First of all let me just say, you should be safe enough so long as you don't get all up in anyone's face should the packers win. LOL As for things to do on Saturday night. Right close by in Arlington is a club called Cowboys (nothing to do with the team) they have live music and a decent dance floor. Being a Fort Worth native I do like the stock yards but not Billy Bobs. You might try White Elephant, Rodeo Exchange or if you want to go with the really young crowd PR's.

Bellingham...
Level Contributor
152 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Going to cowboys game in december, few questions

no i wont be getting in anyones faces, thanks for all the info, i will check out the places mentioned

Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
5,794 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Going to cowboys game in december, few questions

I second the Stockyards and White Elephant Saloon. Lots of fun just to hang out, listen to the band. Also, the outside patio (we still call it the Beer Garden but it is the Love Shack) is great for people watching folks and bikes on Exchange. Check out Cattlemen's or H3 for some good eats.

Heart In Texas But...
Level Contributor
24 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Going to cowboys game in december, few questions

MaximumSports.com

Whatever you do, do not go with this group. They are scammers and pretty much concentrate on merchandising rather than taking care of their clients.

MaximumSports is also known as Cowboy tours led by Ronnie Sokol which owes many hotels a great deal of money. If you do book with them, you may lose your tickets.

They ruined my birthday package December 2013.

5. Re: Going to cowboys game in december, few questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 30, 2014