We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttles to a Cowboys game

Which Arlington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Santa Barbara, CA
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Shuttles to a Cowboys game

My husband and I are heading to Dallas for his 40th birthday. We have everything planned out except for getting to the stadium. I've read that there are shuttles from Lincoln Square and Humperdinks but I had a few questions regarding them:

1. How often do they run (I see that they say 2-3 hours before the game and 1 hour after, but how often in the 2-3 hour window, etc...)?

2. Do they have multiple shuttles at each location or just one?

3. Do they get filled up quickly?

4. Where do the drop you off at the stadium?

Thanks for any info that you can provide.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
175 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shuttles to a Cowboys game

We were up at Cowboys stadium last month for a college game. There were free trolleys that travel around the hotel area in Arlington not far from the stadium. They stop at Rangers stadium (not Cowboy Stadium), but it is a very short walk. Be ware if you decide to take a cab- Executive cab charges 3x as much as other cab services, so steer clear from them.

Have fun on your trip!

2. Re: Shuttles to a Cowboys game

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 14, 2011