We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Restaurants Within Walking Distance Of Cowboys Stadium

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
185 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Good Restaurants Within Walking Distance Of Cowboys Stadium

Hi!

DH and I will be going to the Thanksgiving game and wanted to know if there are any good restaurants within walking distance to the new Cowboys stadium.

Thanks!

San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
7,449 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Restaurants Within Walking Distance Of Cowboys Stadium

I don't think the end of the parking lot is within walking distance of the stadium! :) Seriously, I don't think there are any.

Arlington, TX
Destination Expert
for Fort Worth
Level Contributor
2,488 posts
545 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Restaurants Within Walking Distance Of Cowboys Stadium

Within a mile or so is a lot of fast food: Panda Express, Taco Bell, Popeye, Wendy's, Airways Burgers, El Chico, Soups Salad, Taco Bueno , Jason Deli, Colters Barbeque,Swamp Daddy's, Chick Fil A, Fridays are all along Collins between I-30 and the stadium.

knr
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
4,178 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Restaurants Within Walking Distance Of Cowboys Stadium

About a 25-30 minute walk from the stadium is a Pappasito's Mexican restaurant, next to the Comfort Suites.

Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
5,879 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good Restaurants Within Walking Distance Of Cowboys Stadium

Several mentioned previously are in the Lincoln Square shopping center. Olenjack's is one that is not fast food- Birra Porreti's is another.

www.lincolnsquarearlington.com

The bigger issue is what will actually be open on Thanksgiving. That will be better known as we get closer to November.

Dallas,tx
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Good Restaurants Within Walking Distance Of Cowboys Stadium

Do you know if any of these restaurants offer free parking if i dine there before the game?

Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
5,879 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Good Restaurants Within Walking Distance Of Cowboys Stadium

Here's the link to Lincoln Square concerning Cowboy parking

lincolnsquarearlington.com/cowboys-parking.p…

7. Re: Good Restaurants Within Walking Distance Of Cowboys Stadium

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, June 28, 2010