We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near new Cowboys Stadium

knr
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
4,235 posts
150 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel near new Cowboys Stadium

Help! I'd like to stay at the Comfort Suites Arlingston on Six Flags Drive, but there are no reviews yet for this hotel, is this brand new?

Also, what about the Comfort Suites Entertainment in Grand Prairie on US360?

Any info on either?

Thanks!!

Arlington, Texas
Level Contributor
809 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near new Cowboys Stadium

yes, the comfort inn on 6 flags drive is brand spanking new...I'm not even sure if it is open yet, but the last time I was by there, it looked very close to completion.

knr
Houston, Texas
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
4,235 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near new Cowboys Stadium

Thanks Linlo,

I called and they said they opened Super Bowl Sunday.

Arlington, Texas
Level Contributor
809 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near new Cowboys Stadium

This is a good location, right next door to Pappasitos, and about a mile to Lincoln Square where there are other places to eat.

Drove by here last night and sure enough, cars in the parking lot....

Canada
Level Contributor
152 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel near new Cowboys Stadium

Is this hotel, or any others REALLY close to the new Cowboys Stadium? Ican't seem to find a map of hotels and the new stadium so see which ones are closest. Thanks!

Arlington, Texas
Level Contributor
809 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel near new Cowboys Stadium

The new Comfort Suites is maybe 2 miles away from the new stadium. I think it may be the closest motel at present. There may be some old flea bag places on Division street that are closer, but I wouldn't stay there. There is a new Holiday Inn property across I-30 that is about 2.5 miles away. Those are about as close as you can get.

Canada
Level Contributor
152 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel near new Cowboys Stadium

thanks!

7. Re: Hotel near new Cowboys Stadium

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, October 19, 2009