We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good seats at the ballpark?

Texarkana, Texas
Level Contributor
52 posts
148 reviews
Save Topic
good seats at the ballpark?

1st trip to a Rangers game planned in April. What are good seats for a family of 5? Need to know best for price. THANKS!

Top O'Hill Terrace
Historic Sites, Points of Interest & Landmarks
AT&T Stadium
Arenas & Stadiums
River Legacy Park
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Parks, Bodies of Water
Georgetown, Texas
Level Contributor
6,059 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: good seats at the ballpark?

DO NOT GET SEATS IN LEFT FIELD, especially for a day game. You will bake. Even for an evening game, you will be in the sun for a long time. I would not get Grandstand Reserved, especially in left field. Not the best views in the park.

For a family with kids, I recommend the bleachers- not because you get the best view- because there are activities for kids in that area. It is a lot less disturbing to have kids getting up and down, too, in the bleachers. We had miniplan tickets out there for years and really enjoyed it.

However, if you want good views for a reasonable price, look at Upper Reserved, anywhere from 327-about 334. Here's a link where you can click on a section and it will show the view. Plus the ticket prices.

…mlb.com/tex/ballpark/seatingchart.jsp

Somewhere there is a family friendly no-alcohol section but I don't remember which one it is. There are always ticket specials going on- check out the Ranger website or give them a call.

2. Re: good seats at the ballpark?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, September 17, 2009