We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inexpensive Ethnic Restaurants

South Florida...
Level Contributor
701 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Inexpensive Ethnic Restaurants

I am new to TX (almost one year) and live in Grapevine. I am intrigued by all the inexpensive ethnic restaurants in Arlington. Just last Sunday we tried First Chinese BBQ--SW corner of Pioneer Parkway and Collins. Excellent food--the best Chinese we have found so far. It was packed with 90% of the customers being Chinese. A few months ago we had the lunch buffet at Biryani House (Indian) on Cooper just south of UT--very delicious and what a value at $5.99!

Suggestions for Thai, Vietnamese, Mexican, Middle Eastern, and Pizza? Who needs chain restaurants?!!! Thanks.

Fort Worth
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: Inexpensive Ethnic Restaurants

Tried Biryani in Arlington. When you walk in, you'll want to leave immediately. Please don't order anything like I unfortunately did. Food was awful (chicken biriyani full of bones, cloves/bayleaves that should have been removed, etc.) Prices on menu are not accurate. I mentioned this to the girl working there (I was the only customer at the time), who seemed to know even less about Indian food than I. AVOID THIS PLACE!

12. Re: Inexpensive Ethnic Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:39 am, October 29, 2009