We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beef Jerky

Arizona
1 post
Save Topic
Beef Jerky

Does anyone know where is the best beef jerky in Amarillo? My boss would bring me some from Amarillo but they were in a brown paper bag without the company's name.

thanks.

omaha
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: Beef Jerky

href="msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vYmVlZmplcmt5cmVjaXB…">

Beefjerkyrecipes.com</a> recently launched and it has the best beef jerky content and the biggest and best collection of jerky content anywhere online! If you love beef jerky like I do then you will surely check it out!

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
23 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Beef Jerky

Edes Custom Meats is AMAZING! I'm sure, like everyone else, that this is where your boss was getting the jerky. You can't go wrong here!

The website is Edesmeats.com

Amarillo, Texas
Level Contributor
163 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Beef Jerky

This is my favorite, and it is sold at United Supermarkets:

www.nmlbeefjerky.com/nmlbj/products.php

waterloo iowa
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: Beef Jerky

ede's meat market

New Mexico
1 post
Save Reply
15. Re: Beef Jerky

Trying to find out where the best jerky is inAmarillo? Please Help!!

16. Re: Beef Jerky

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:51 am, December 16, 2009