We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunrise Hotel in Williamston

Which Anderson hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, AL
3 posts
Save Topic
Sunrise Hotel in Williamston

Has anyone ever stayed at the sunrise hotel in Williamston? I am looking for a place to stay on my way from Birmingham, AL to Raleigh, NC. Any other suggestions of inexpensive, but clean and nice places to stay would be appreciated!

Williamston, SC
Level Contributor
73 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunrise Hotel in Williamston

Hi I know that this is waaay late. but I live in williamston and there is no hotel here anymore. there hasn't been one for at least 50 years. the best place to stay would be either in anderson or in greenville. there are decent hotels just off of I-85. I am assuming that is how you will be coming it you haven't already . sorry I didn't see this sooner

2. Re: Sunrise Hotel in Williamston

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, August 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Anderson
More Anderson Topics