We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anderson Hotels

Anderson, SC
1 post
Save Topic
Anderson Hotels

Can anyone offer some comments on the Ramada, La Quinta and Days Inn in Anderson, SC? Quality, cleanliness, location? I am interested in a hotel you can park at your room, ground floor preferably, and these 3 are the only ones in Anderson I can find.

Thanks

Columbia, S.C.
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anderson Hotels

We stayed at Holiday Inn Express a couple of months ago. It's 3 stories, but you can request a ground level room. It was very clean and the room was nice. It's located on Interstate 85, exit 27.

Atlanta
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Anderson Hotels

I stayed at Ramada Inn this past weekend for the Clemson/NC State game and strongly recommend that you stay elsewhere. the hotel is old, dirty and the continental breakfast was not good.

Some of my friends stayed at Holiday Inn Express and that is the way to go. Plus there are a lot of bars/restaurants by that hotel.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
21 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anderson Hotels

HIE does not have parking at your door. Of the three, LaQuinta seems to be getting the best reviews here, so I would try them first.

anderson, SC
Level Contributor
1 post
103 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anderson Hotels

I think the best hotels to stay at in anderson, are Quality Inn, near Applebee's and Country Inn and Suites. they are good priced, nice rooms and a great breakfast buffet

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
21 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anderson Hotels

I can vouch for the Quality Inn. Stayed there last December and it ranks as one of the top three hotels I have ever stayed at.

6. Re: Anderson Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 pm, August 26, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Anderson
More Anderson Topics