We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brunch

Which Allentown hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lords Valley...
Level Contributor
1,578 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Brunch

Looking for some help. Need a place for brunch in Allentown on Sunday, 12/29. Meeting a cousin I haven't seen in years and Allentown is the half way point for both of us. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

4 replies to this topic
Coopersburg...
Destination Expert
for Allentown
Level Contributor
608 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brunch

The Cosmopolitan is a very good restaurant in downtown Allentown, but I've never eaten there. tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g30029-d19… I have had brunch at The Trapp door in Emmaus. tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g52598-d23… We had an excellent meal and I liked the intimate atmosphere.

However, I would suggest you look into Bethlehem instead of Allentown and have brunch at the Hotel Bethlehem: http://www.1741ontheterrace.com/ There's nothing like Bethlehem when it's all decked out for Christmas and the Hotel Bethlehem is just wonderful.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,069 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brunch

Agree with the Bethlehem suggestion.

Lords Valley...
Level Contributor
1,578 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Brunch

Thanks to both of you.

pa
Level Contributor
141 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Brunch

I had a buffet brunch at the Hotel Bethlehem and it was a very nice location with a piano player and a nice selection of decent food. It wasn't a "foodie" experience but for a very nice atmosphere and quality meal , I found it to be enjoyable. Check the hotel website for pricing as I was being treated by someone else.

Reply to: Brunch
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted