We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ashland Hotel Suggestions

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
135 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Ashland Hotel Suggestions

We will be in Ashland in June for my sister's graduation and will need to stay the night. Do you have any hotel recommendations we should look into? We are open to staying in a B&B too. We are looking to spend around $100 a night. Thanks!

Buenos Aires...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
18,164 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Ashland Hotel Suggestions

I thought it was a bit of a drive!

Doesn't leave much time to do anything else but drive, does it?

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Ashland Hotel Suggestions

I would try the Ashland Springs Hotel - it's right downtown with ample parking and a half a block from Shakespeare and Lithia Park. It may be full already but it's worth checking out. Even if you don't stay there - be sure to eat at Larks - it's the best restaurant in Ashland!

Level Contributor
36,689 posts
907 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Ashland Hotel Suggestions

I agree, the Ashalnd Springs Hotel is very nice, we have enjoyed several stays there over the years. Some of the rooms are on the small side, but very nicely appointed, there is a nice breakfast set out on the Mezzanine level of the hotel in the morning and the lobby is gorgeous, I have some photos posted of the hotel on this site.

We enjoyed meals at the Bull's Eye Bistro before it was Lark's, hope to try Lark's this summer, it sounds nice. :)

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Ashland Hotel Suggestions

I agree with you, eur0trash; Lark's is the best restaurant in Ashland. My wife and I are planning a meal there again when we're in town later this summer. If you do pass through again, syrahgirl, tear yourself away from Chateaulin, and try Lark's for a change. Your husband and daughter will probably thank you, even though there's probably not a hamburger on the menu. ;-)

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
Level Contributor
11,238 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Ashland Hotel Suggestions

mistletoe--LOL:) You got me curious so I checked the menu...no burger for dinner, but there is one on the lunch menu. Probably better for her anyway since it is cheaper than dinner.

Seattle
Level Contributor
4,398 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: Ashland Hotel Suggestions

Well, darn! I stayed at the Ashland Springs recently and didn't try Lark. We had to go to Thai Pepper one night because it's been a favorite for years (and it was great as always) and then we went to Amuse the 2nd night which was really wonderful--but now I'm sorry I missed the opportunity to try Lark. Oh well, next time for sure!

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Ashland Hotel Suggestions

Larks actually has THE best burger in town - they use great ingredients for everything they do - if you ask, they'll make the burger at dinner - it'll cost a touch more but it's worth it! Bon Appetit!

Portland
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
18. Re: Ashland Hotel Suggestions

I love the Country Willows BnB and I generally prefer 4 star hotels.

Ashland, OR
5 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: Ashland Hotel Suggestions

We now live in Ashland, but for 14 years of visits to see plays, we stayed at the Columbia Hotel on Main Street between 1st and 2nd, above the street level businesses. It's a "European-style" hotel in that rooms have a small sink, but shared toilets and showers are down the hall. It's nothing fancy, but the rooms are clean and inexpensive (their website quotes $73-125/night during the summer).

Coconut Creek...
Level Contributor
229 posts
369 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Ashland Hotel Suggestions

Even though my room was small,I liked the Ashland Motel on Siskiyou Avenue across from Southern Oregon University.Vishal and his wife were fine,friendly hosts. I paid much less than one hundred dollars a night last week.