We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantis Beach Lodge?

Kansas City
11 posts
Save Topic
Atlantis Beach Lodge?

Anyone ever heard of Atlantis Beach Lodge? It has one good review under specialty lodging. Looks nice but looks like an older propery. Was it a different ownership?

Thanks!

North Carolina
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Atlantis Beach Lodge?

As of this writing, my wife is on her way back from a weeks stay with friends - they had a blast...

the property was very nice as well as the grounds...

although somewhat dated, the place is very clean & well-kept

She recommends it in her convos with me this week!

Ottawa. On
Level Contributor
171 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atlantis Beach Lodge?

My first visit there was 1976 when I was a kid. We have been back there a few more time in the last 10 years. It is just great. Not much review because a lot of people wnat to keep this little place secret !!!

danduc

Atlantic Beach, NC
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Atlantis Beach Lodge?

It's the Atlantis Lodge in Atlantic Beach, NC. You can visit our website at www.atlantislodge.com. We have 2 really nice reviews on tripadvisor. The motel opened in 1964 and was run by my grandmother until 1980 when my parents moved to the beach to run it. I've been there for the last 4 years helping my folks out. Still in the family! You can email us thru our website if you have any questions. Come and visit!

Via
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Atlantis Beach Lodge?

This is a great place to be. It is cozy, clean and you made to feel at home by the warm greeting and the beauty of your surroundings. It is older but, gosh, it has overwhelming charm. Go and Enjoy!

5. Re: Atlantis Beach Lodge?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, September 16, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Atlantic Beach