We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dining in Troy/Seagrove/Asheboro/Siler City???

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
417 posts
25 reviews
Dining in Troy/Seagrove/Asheboro/Siler City???

Hi Asheboro Forum!

My hubby and I are planning an overnight trip to Seagrove/Troy in February and are looking for some good restaurant recommendations in the area. We’re foodies (but not pretentious ones – we just appreciate yummy food) and we love to support local establishments. Can anyone help? I’ve seen a couple of reviews for Timothy’s and maybe for a seafood place but that’s about it outside of fast food and casual chains.

Also, has anyone been to the Celebrity Dairy Sunday dinners in Siler City? Are they still holding them?

I appreciate any and all input. :)

Thanks!

-Lori

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,814 posts
1,374 reviews
1. Re: Dining in Troy/Seagrove/Asheboro/Siler City???

allen and sons makes a right good bbq plate in pittsboro, near siler city. the sammywiches aint too shabby either. nice joint!

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
417 posts
25 reviews
2. Re: Dining in Troy/Seagrove/Asheboro/Siler City???

Thanks bbqman3341. I do have a weakness for good bbq. :)

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,814 posts
1,374 reviews
3. Re: Dining in Troy/Seagrove/Asheboro/Siler City???

you're welcome, i hope it fits with your itenerary, enjoy your trip

4. Re: Dining in Troy/Seagrove/Asheboro/Siler City???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:22 pm, October 12, 2009